Communities transitioning to Mission Management after 1/1/19, please contact our
office for login information at email@example.com.
There are a number of ways that you can pay your community assessment. Please see the options below:
- Bill Pay System. If you currently use an online bill pay service through your bank, please login to your bank’s online service, and stop/delete your existing payment.
You will need to create a new payment using your 10 digit account number. Please contact Mission Management at 520-797-3224 for your account number. Then send to our new processing address
(Name of your Association)
Mission Management Services Processing Center
P.O. Box 96483
Las Vegas, NV 89193-6483
*Failure to update the address in your online bill pay system may result in delayed and/or returned payments*
- Online Payment Site. As a result of partnering with Alliance Association Bank, we have a new online assessment payment site. With this new site, you may initiate
an automatic payment (ACH /E-Check) to have your payment automatically drafted directly from your bank account on a recurring basis or for a one-time payment. There is no
charge for this service and it eliminates the need to schedule and mail checks. The following are all of the online payment options offered to you through our new payment site:
- One-time E-Check Payment (at no cost to you)
- One-time Credit Card Payment (3% of transaction fee applies at time of transaction)
- One-time Debit Card Payment ($5.00 fee at time of transaction)
- Recurring E-Check Payment (at no cost to you). Step-by-step instructions for setting up online payments are included in this letter on the following pages.
Click here for instructions to set up and access
Online Payment Site
If you need assistance with your online payment setup, please call the Alliance support line at 888-734-4567. If you have any other questions, please contact our office at 520-797-3224.
- By Mail. When making your payments by mail, put your account number in the memo portion of your check.